The New Hampshire Food Bank can help you sign up for the Food Stamp program.
- The USDA has changed the name of the Food Stamp program to the "Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program" (SNAP) but the state of New Hampshire still refers to the program under its old name, food stamps.
- You apply for benefits by completing a state application form, either a paper version or an online application.
- Benefits are provided on an electronic benefit card (EBT) which can then be used at participating food stores
- SNAP benefits are also doubled at select Farmers' Markets through New Hampshire. Click here for more information on where to purchase farm fresh fruits and vegetables using SNAP EBT cards.
- For more information regarding the Farmer's Market program please Click here
For More Information About the Food Stamp Program
For more information please contact:
April Purinton Snap Outreach Coordinator
603.669.9725 ext. 124
Haeley Stewart Snap Outreach Coordinator
603.669.9725 ext. 164
For more information about New Hampshire's Food Stamp Program,
go to www.dhhs.nh.gov or call Client Services at (800) 852-4238 or (603) 271-4238