Don't delay - Sign up today!
The 6th Annual WBS Harvest Golf Classic to benefit the NH Food Bank is being held on Monday, September 14, 2015 at Manchester Country Club - 11:00am shotgun scramble format.
The tournament continues to grow and sponsorship is a great way to promote your business too!
All funds raised at the golf outing will support the NH Food Bank's efforts to expand food distribution and innovative educational programs to reach those who need it most.
Players will enjoy the originally designed Donald Ross course built in 1923. The private course at Manchester Country Club has been highly praised by Golf Digest magazine as one of the finest courses in New Hampshire. Finely manicured and tree-lined fairways; pure and undulated greens; and distinctive natural elements make for picturesque views throughout the course.
- 128 male and female business professionals playing in the tournament
- 20+ course volunteers
- Visitors to the NH Food Bank's website
To register your foursome, click here to download the brochure.
- Hearty breakfast served on the patio starting at 9:30am
- Goody bag
- Player gift
- Contest holes with prizes
- Silent Auction items including: 2-night stay in
Key West, golf outings and much, much more
- Lots of fun raffle items
- Awards Recognition Celebration and food stations beginning at 4:30pm
- Prizes awarded to top 4 teams
For more information on registration and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lisa Dean or Nancy Mellitt at the NH Food Bank.