Join us this year for our 2nd Annual Chefs on The Rise!
9:00 am hike begins at the trail head of Mount Major located in Alton NH.
The celebration at Ellacoya State Park is slated for noon. Monday September 23rd (Rain date Mon Sept 30th, same times.)
What is Chefs on the Rise?
- An opportunity to step outside of your kitchen and enjoy beautiful scenery alongside other hardworking chefs from across the Granite State!
- A chance to learn more about the NH Food Bank’s mission while collectively brainstorming ways “the people that feed” can help “those who are hungry”.
- A unique experience to hear from Chef Jeff Bacon about making mental wellness a top priority not just in your life but also in the lives of those you employ and serve.
- A time to unwind, network, and have fun with some awesome movers and shakers. What is better than that?
How do you get involved?
- Sign up and raise money! Get your friends, family and patrons o board to back your efforts and make a difference. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to reserve your spot on the list.
- Show up to climb up! Spread the word and get all of your chef friends to sign up too (maybe even turn it into a friendly little competition).
After making your way uphill come on back downhill to enjoy the after party! The top chef fundraisers will be announced, prizes given out and great food and beverages to enjoy. All happening at Ellacoya State Park; right on the shores of Lake Winnipesauke.
You deserve the opportunity to be reminded of how important your profession is in communities across New Hampshire and the opportunity to be a part of something helping the most vulnerable in our state.
Special thanks to our sponsors!