Every Wednesday from April 24, through October 16, 2019 the NH Food Bank will be hosting a Fresh Food Pantry open to anyone in need.
Here’s what you need to know!
- Happens every Wednesday (rain or shine) from April 24-October 16, 2019.
- Open to ANYONE in need— No ID or proof of residence required.
- Participants will receive an assortment of fresh produce and other assorted items on hand.
- Please bring your own bags/boxes.
- Distribution will take place at our agency doors (past our main entrance around the back of the building) 700 East Industrial Park Drive Manchester, NH.
We are thrilled to continue this program thanks to generous grant support from the Harvard Pilgrim Healthy Food Fund.
Questions? Please contact the NH Food Bank at 603-669-9725.