The NH Food Bank accepts volunteers performing court-mandated community service.
Volunteers who are performing court-mandated community service must disclose the nature of their conviction to the Volunteer Coordinator and/or any other staff member of the NH Food Bank.
Effective March 1, 2013, the only acceptable form of disclosure is a current certified copy of the State of New Hampshire Criminal Offender Record. The report must have been generated no more than 10 business days from date of service. Any costs associated with obtaining this report is the responsibility of the applicant. This report can be obtained at the New Hampshire Dept. of Safety, Division of the State Police, 33 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH.
- The NH Food Bank will not accept volunteers who have been convicted of violent crimes, crimes of a sexual nature, theft, burglary, drug sales, or identity theft crimes.
- The NH Food Bank reserves the right to decline any volunteer or to limit which days or hours a volunteer can work.
- All court-mandated volunteers must complete, sign, and submit all registration and liability forms including a current State of New Hampshire Criminal Offender Record a minimum of 3 days prior to performing any service.
- The NH Food Bank may establish pre-conditions for a court-mandated volunteer to work, and reserves the right to dismiss a volunteer at any time during their scheduled time.
- Court-mandated volunteers are responsible for tracking their own hours. Any paperwork to be signed must be brought to the NH Food Bank to be signed upon completion of the hours worked each day. Hours for court-mandated community service: Monday thru Friday, 9am-1pm.
- The NH Food Bank accepts no more than 3 court-mandated community service volunteers per day, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Proper dress close-toed shoes are required; any volunteers failing to arrive in such will be sent home without completion of hours.
- It is not the responsibility of the NH Food Bank to accommodate court-mandated community service volunteers who wait until the last minute to fulfill their obligation. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at (603) 669-9725 ext. 1131 for more information.
Click below to download each of the forms that must be filled out, signed, and submitted to the NH Food Bank Volunteer Coordinator a minimum of 3 days prior to any community service: