How to Apply to the Culinary Job Training Program: Three Easy Steps
1. Find the time that works for you
The course is eight weeks long and meets Monday through Friday, 8am – 3pm at the Food Bank in Manchester. New courses begin every Monday.
2. Schedule an interview
Contact us to set up a time to come to the NH Food Bank where you will:
- Hear an in-depth description of the program.
- Meet the Recipe For Success Team.
- Tour the kitchen.
- Interview with the Recipe For Success Team.
3. Fill out and return an application
- Applications need to be completed prior to your interview,
- A PDF version of the application can be found by clicking here.
- You can email the completed application to Joelle Cesario or drop it off or mail it to:
Attention: Joelle Cesario
700 East Industrial Park Drive
Manchester, NH 03109
If you can not print out an application, give us a call at 603-669-9725 ext. 1147, and we will be happy to send you an application.