WMUR’s 2018 Spirit of Giving Food Drive!
WMUR’s 2018 Spirit of Giving Food Drive begins Friday, Dec. 7. through Sunday, Dec 9. You can donate at any Hannaford and Shaw’s stores statewide. You can also make a donation at any Common Man location during the drive, and select Walmart stores (Derry, Hudson, Amherst, Hinsdale, Plaistow, Rindge, Salem, Bedford, Manchester, Keene).
Donations from this drive will provide much-needed meals and holiday cheer to the approximately 1 in 9 men and women and 11% of children here in NH who don’t know where their next meal will come from.
For more information, visit WMUR.com
Most-needed food items:
Foods such as canned chicken, canned tuna, canned salmon, peanut butter, jelly, mac n cheese, canned soup/stew/chili, canned/dried beans, canned nuts, rice, rice mixes, noodle mixes and pasta.
- All statewide Hannaford and Shaw’s grocery stores are participating.
- Select Walmart stores:
- Derry, NH
- Hudson, NH
- Amhers, NH
- Hinsdale, NH
- Plaistow, NH
- Rindge, NH
- Salem, NH
- Bedford, NH
- Manchester, NH
- Keene, NH
- Common Man restaurants are participating in the drive. Bins will be placed and monetary donations can be made at all of these locations:
- The Common Man Restaurant in Lincoln
- The Common Man Inn & Spa in Plymouth (bin at the front desk)
- Flying Monkey Movie House and Performance Center in Plymouth
- Italian Farmhouse in Plymouth
- The Common Man in Ashland
- The Common Man Co. Store in Ashland
- Lago in Meredith
- Camp in Meredith
- Lakehouse in Meredith
- Route 104 Diner in New Hampton
- Tilt’n Diner in Tilton
- The Common Man in Concord
- The Common Man Roadside at the Hooksett Welcome Centers, I-93 North
- The Common Man Roadside at the Hooksett Welcome Centers, I-93 South
- The Common Man in Claremont
- The Common Man Inn in Claremont
- Airport Diner in Manchester
- The Common Man Merrimack
- The Common Man Windham